About Trumpet Behavioral Health:
Trumpet Behavioral Health is a leading provider of behavioral health services. We specialize in providing exceptional behavior treatment services for children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs) using an Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) based therapy.
Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm and where you can learn and grow to your full potential. We are looking for a Receivable Specialist to join our team in the Lakewood Home Office.
What you get by joining Team Trumpet:
- Career Development in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Opportunity to grow within Trumpet and build a career
- Benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with matching
- Accrue up to 10 days of PTO a year
- The rewarding experience of changing the lives of children and their families
The Receivable Specialist will report to the Receivables manager to provide assistance with client inquiries and other clerical tasks. This positions responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the accounts receivable records for Trumpet Behavioral Health
- Prepare statements, bills, and invoices for clients
- Prepare monthly receivable statements
- Provide backup support and assistance to receivables team
- Assist the Receivables Manager with daily job duties
The Receivables Specialist will demonstrate sensitivity, effective management, analysis, and problem resolution in identifying issues within the receivable process.
- Self Management and Team Work.
- Effective organization and time-management skills.
- Be timely and participate actively in team meetings.
- Actively foster a culture that is Positive, engaged and collaborative with opportunities to contribute at all levels.
- Contribute to the department’s best practices and adhere to national guidelines and regulations.
- Comply with HIPAA regulations and confidentiality of client information.
- 2-3 years of full cycle billing experience
- Hospital, facility, billing office and doctor's office experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and critical thinking.
- Must be able to work efficiently and in a positive, professional manner
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related software.