Warehouse Operators are responsible for a variety of tasks based on the current operational focus. These tasks will be centered on receiving, replenishment, and orderfill activities based on current needs, and may include: Ensuring product is in the correct locations, at the correct quantities, and at the correct time to support the Order-fill pick process; Loading outbound trailers in a timely, accurate, and quality manner; Processing incoming product using RF and AS/400 Terminal applications and palletize product to appropriate racking. Accurately picking stores’ orders onto pallets or racks for shipment to the stores, while maintaining accuracy and productivity expectations. They are responsible for maintaining a clean work environment, and assisting in all areas of the warehouse operation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Unloading merchandise (manually and equipment) from inbound trucks/containers and prepare merchandise for put-away.
- Physically verifies length, width and height dimensions, UPC, PO#, SKU#, price, critical data, pallet/rack TI-HI and any applicable expiration dates upon receipt.
- Verify ship pack and master pack quantity match and coincide with host system “SMS” and existing inventory.
- Accurately and legibly complete daily logs, receipt paperwork and forms.
- Document any overages, shortages or damages in receiving folder
- Responsible for scanning pallet LPN for destination
- Minimize Damage to Merchandise
- Placing pallet/rack in proper location and scan location barcode label to systematically locate each pallet/rack
- General housekeeping
- Other duties as assigned
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.