buybuyBABY is seeking passionate, energized, customer service focused people who thrive on a fast pace, enjoy working in a team environment, and take pride in making every customer experience remarkable.
buybuyBABY offers: Flexible Hours that work around your busy life, Employee Discounts across all Bed Bath and Beyond brands, and a comprehensive training program that is a recipe for your success!
The Receiving Associate performs a wide variety of duties both on and off of the sales floor. In this role you will be expected to engage customers and provide world class service while meeting sales and productivity goals.
• Engage customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner, promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer requests for support
• Greet customers entering the building
• Clean fixtures, remove debris and trash from all areas, maintain clean floors in all facility areas through routine sweeping and mopping, clean up spills and wet areas as needed, clean glass and windows as needed, clean office areas, restrooms and break rooms
• Collect shopping carts from parking lot and returns carts to designated cart corrals and storage areas; removes debris from carts, cart corrals, and storages areas, identifies and reports cart maintenance needs
• Perform additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, and price changes
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 0-1 years of retail experience desired
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.