The Receiving Associate performs a wide variety of tasks both on and off of the sales floor. In this role you will be expected to work independently and accurately while meeting productivity goals and maintaining a safe work environment.
• Receives and unloads store merchandise from third party vendors
• Verifies product type, quality, and quantity against invoices to ensure accurate receipt of product
• Processes merchandise by scanning items to verify receipt
• Inspects shipments for damages or defects and records discrepancies or damages
• Assists with RTV processing as directed by store leadership
• Performs daily replenishment duties by pulling products from top stock windows and/or stockroom
• Processes freight by verifying units received and unpacking and processing merchandise
• Transports merchandise from the stockroom onto the sales floor according to store merchandise plans and organizes/rearranges merchandise as needed to execute stocking plans and presentation standards
• Participates in various store initiatives such as ROPIS, SDD, Google Express, RTV, BFO/ADHOC, etc.
• Performs additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes, cart retrieval, break room and restroom housekeeping
• Demonstrates commitment to the organization by maintaining regular, on site attendance, is reliable and follows through with responsibilities
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 0-1 years of retail experience desired
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.