buybuyBABY is seeking passionate, energized, customer service focused people who thrive on a fast pace, enjoy working in a team environment, and take pride in making every customer experience remarkable.
buybuyBABY offers: Flexible Hours that work around your busy life, Employee Discounts across all Bed Bath and Beyond brands, and a comprehensive training program that is a recipe for your success!
The Receiving Specialist ensures that customer orders are processed in an accurate manner within expected productivity guidelines. The Receiving Specialist must possess a strong attention to detail and be able to perform a wide variety of job tasks, both on the sales floor and in the receiving area as business needs dictate.
• Responsible for taking customer orders, picking/retrieving the items, packaging and then shipping the items to customers in a timely manner
• Inspect shipments for damages or defects and records discrepancies or damages
• Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies
• Manage and process freight flow by verifying units received and unpacking and processing merchandise
• Provide direction to organize and rearranges merchandise as needed to execute stocking plans and presentation standards
• Acknowledge customers in a courteous, helpful and respectful manner; prompting and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer requests for support
• Perform all responsibilities associated with cashiering, when required
• Support housekeeping standards throughout facility, cleans back room and sales floor as needed
• Perform additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes and cart retrieval
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years of retail experience desired
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.