We are looking for leaders that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees through extraordinary experiences . . . because everyone deserves a great life!Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience answering telephones and/or in a customer service position
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to deal tactfully with employees, residents, family members, and visitors
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Greets all guests in a friendly, warm and welcoming manner, in person or telephonically. Creates a welcoming environment as the first contact guests have when they enter the Community. Serves as concierge to Residents.
Minimum eligibility requirements
- Prior receptionist experience preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff and general public.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Must be computer literate.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must pass criminal background check.
- Must meet all health requirements.
- Must be able to perform the duties and responsibilities (Essential Job Functions) with or without reasonable accommodation.
Customer service• Responsible for ensuring that all are greeted with excellent customer service.• Assist with CRM duties, calling existing leads per request, emailing leads per request of Sales Dept. Document all tasks completed in CRM.• Assisting with coordination of new resident move in.• Assist in gathering/obtaining move in paperwork per request from Sales dept.• Assure/assemble tour packets/brochures, have 10 available each day.• Round model rooms each morning to turn on lights, open shades, and assure proper temperature in room for the day.• Meet and greet new residents – let them know you will assist them with the transition and you are their concierge.Residents’ rights• Ensure compliance and understanding of all regulations regarding residents’ rights.Training• Attend training sessions as directed by supervisor.Other• Follows & communicates company policies and procedures.• The job description provides a framework for the job, other duties may be assigned as necessary.Working conditions (travel, hours, environment)• Is subject to frequent interruptions.• Is involved with resident, personnel, and visitors under all conditions and circumstances.• Is subject to hostile and emotionally upset residents, family members, staff and visitors.• Communicates with all department supervisors and staff.• Is subject to call-back during emergency conditions (e.g., severe weather, evacuation, post-disaster, etc.).• Is subject to injury from falls, burns from equipment, odors, etc., through the workday, as well as to reactions from dust, disinfectants, tobacco smoke, and other air contaminants.• Is subject to exposure to infectious waste, diseases, conditions, etc., including TB and the AIDS and Hepatitis B viruses.Physical/sensory requirement• Medium work: ability to exert 20-50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10-25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move.OSHA category classificationII: Potential for exposure to blood borne pathogenNote: All duties and responsibilities listed are considered to be essential job functions and requirements, and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Marginal functions of the position (those that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties) have not been included. However, the omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or logical assignment to the position.
- Answer the telephone, transfer calls, take and deliver accurate messages, following Meridian Senior Living customer service protocol.
- Greet guests who come in the door to tour, visit a resident or complete other business concerns.
- Open and distribute all resident mail.
- Distribute newspapers as needed
- Develop or photocopy documents and forms as requested.
- Assist with the maintenance of files by keeping them updated with new or revised forms.
- Be available at all times to administer to the support residents daily business needs such as copy work, postage, etc.
- Maintain the lobby area in a clean and uncluttered manner.