Legend Senior Living is proud to announce our Forbes Best Workplaces for Aging Services award!
A career at Legend Senior Living means quality training, plenty of growth and development opportunities and a team that feels like family. Our focus for residents and employees alike is to maximize the potential of every life we touch.
Beautiful Environments, Caring Associates
Do you draw people in with your outgoing personality? Do you enjoy meeting and interacting with various types of people on a daily basis? If you are a person who has a deep compassion for and a desire to serve seniors, and who thrives in a senior living environment then we have the perfect job for you.
The primary function of this position is to greet people arriving at the facility, answer the telephone, performs various office-related tasks, and assist in the daily operation of the community. We are looking for a Receptionist who is service-orientated, friendly, organized and flexible handling daily interactions of our outstanding community.
The Receptionist we select must possess a sincere passion for working with seniors, as well as have demonstrated knowledge of basic office skills. We are looking for a sincere individual with previous experience in a senior living setting, including, but not limited to:
- A minimum 1 year of computer experience
- The ability to read, speak, and write English clearly
- Past experience interacting with peers, residents, their family and various vendors
- The ability to perform administrative work assigned including typing, faxing, copying, filing, accepting packages and preparing mailings
- The ability to assist the Residence Director and Sales Director in administrative duties
- A High school diploma or GED
Benefits are competitive and include health insurance, dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k) program, voluntary insurance, paid time off, scholarships, and associate care program.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Legend Senior Living is a drug free workplace and we do require pre-employment drug screening for any and all individuals, as well as random drug screening for current associates.