Receptionist / Security Desk
This job is for a high rise condo on the oceanfront in Virginia Beach. This is a owner run and managed association and the front desk is staffed 24/7. Many of the responsibilities are as follows.
- Provide the first professional impression when owners, residents, family member and guests enter the building.
- Maintain security in the building and grounds to keep residents safe and secure by monitoring cameras, door, grounds, etc.
- Ensure people entering the building are valid guest, visitors, contractors, etc. Maintain log in and log out for those.
- Answer the phones and either provide help for the caller or get the message to appropriate person.
- Walk the grounds and report unsafe or inappropriate situations/damages or repairs needed to include calling 911 for emergencies.
- Handle lighting ons and offs by set schedule.
- Assist owners and guest with entering the building, accepting incoming packages and returning carts to storage area.
- Maintain a clean and orderly lobby.
- Under direction of the building manager and condo association board.
- Pay is $10.00 per hour.
- This position requires candidates who are drug free, have a clear criminal background check and are non-smokers.
Interested candidates should supply resume and/or qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. HOURS AVAILABLE MUST ACCOMPANY AND ANYONE WHO IS AVAILABLE TO WORK MIDNIGHT TO 8AM WILL GET TOP PRIORITY.