Primary Location: United States-CA-CABakersfield
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
California Mentor Family Home Agency
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
As a Recertification Coordinator with California MENTOR Family Home Agency, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. The Family Home Agency matches individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with an adult foster care home. We seek a passionate and detail oriented individual who will support the family home to ensure annual recertification. In this role you will ensure health and safety of the home, review certifications, verify continuing education, and audit required documentation. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
Do you have a passion for working with people and looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Coordinates all steps in the recertification process
- Conducts quarterly and annual home study for recertification and completes audit forms
- Identifies needed changes and emergent needs
- Builds and maintains relationships with families
- Develops and implements a family home retention program
- Advises Program Director of recertification status and any needed follow-up
- Facilitates continuing education requirements as needed
Salary: $41,400 per year
- Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field
- Two years of related human services experience preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving and organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Strong follow through to ensure quality services and compliance with regulations
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
- A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual bonus plan
- A rewarding work environment
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress
- Employee discounts; fun employee events
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including career development and advancement opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. California MENTOR Family Home Agency is a partner of The MENTOR Network. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+ consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!