Primary Location: PA-PABroomall-450 Parkway
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support individuals with disabilities including children and adolescents with emotional and behavioral needs. As a Recertification Coordinatorwith Pennsylvania MENTOR you’ll be one of those special people.
To that end, the Recertification Coordinator role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization.
Pennsylvania MENTOR is seeking a Recertification Coordinator in our Broomall, PA office to coordinate the recertification process.
- Are you organized?
- Do you enjoy paying attention to details?
- Would you enjoy building and maintaining relationships with our wonderful foster parents?
- Would you enjoy ensuring the health and safety of our foster families’ homes?
- Maintains all foster parent files to ensure compliance with all regulatory, contractual, corporate, and legal requirements.
- Build and maintain relationships with foster families
- Assist with Pre-service overview as needed.
In this role you will ensure health and safety of the home, review certifications, verify continuing education, and audit required documentation. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field preferred
- Two years of related human services experience preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving and organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Strong follow through to ensure quality services and compliance with regulations
What we offer you:
- A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress
- Employee discounts;
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training, career development and advancement opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Pennsylvania Mentor is a partner of The MENTOR Network.
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.