Shift Days: Friday - Tuesday; Shift Hours: 7a - 3:30pm
Set your sights on a role making a real difference in the healthcare system. We’re looking for a self-motivated Record Imaging Technician to join our team. We have a relentless focus on driving results for our customers and enabling them to invest more into patient care; in turn, this allows us to continue to grow our company and your career.
The Record Imaging Technician will be responsible for scanning medical records and performing quality assurance auditing within established guidelines.
The successful candidate must have demonstrated critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and maintain the ability to work with minimal supervision while working in a stressful environment.
Your day to day role will include:
- Perform scanning functions on documents while maintaining integrity of batch assembly and monitoring images for
completeness and legibility
- Assist with the daily operations of the department and related projects and processes
- Perform verification and indexing of images for quality completeness and batch identification
- Maintain and verify scanned images quality assurance checks and scanning processes
- Maintain a high degree of integrity and confidentiality while performing these functions in a highly compliant healthcare environment
- High School or GED required
- Basic computer skills are required
- High attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn
- Passion to learn electronic medical record systems
It would be great if you also have:
- An Associate Degree from a Health Information Technology Program
- A Registered Health Information Technician Certification
- A HIPAA Security Specialist (CHSS)
R1 is changing healthcare by infusing operational discipline and proprietary technology in hospital financial processes. We are an industry leader; we are the only independent organization with a comprehensive service and technology offering for hospital revenue cycle management, and we have achieved leading outcomes for our customers.
- A strong financial performing, growing organization that will keep you on your toes with new ideas, changes and opportunities to learn and grow in abundance.
- A culture of excellence, driving customer success so they can focus on improving patient care and on giving back to the community.
- A Total Rewards package which may include such things as: competitive compensation package, the ability to choose from a comprehensive benefit program mostly funded by R1 that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, commuter benefits, life and disability insurance, along with work life balance programs including paid time off for personal time, illness and volunteering, and we offer a retirement savings plan and continuing training and development and so much more!
Sound like you? Let’s talk!
R1 is a leading provider of revenue cycle management services and Physician Advisory Services to healthcare providers. We are the largest independent end-to-end revenue cycle provider and have the longest operating history in the revenue cycle industry. R1’s objective is to be the one trusted partner to manage revenue so providers and patients can focus on what matters most. Our distinctive operating model and values includes people, processes, and sophisticated integrated technology/analytics that help customers realize sustainable improvements in their operating margins and improve the satisfaction of their patients, physicians, and staff. We are dedicated to transforming the commercial infrastructure and patient experience in healthcare.