Urology Specialists of Nevada (USONV) part of OptumCare has twelve providers and four convenient locations. We are committed to providing the highest quality and most advanced and comprehensive care to our many patients. USONV is a busy full service urology group practice that engages in the entire sub - disciplines of urology. There is a dedicated pediatric urologist in the group and also a radiation oncologist. We offer a competitive salary with production bonus incentives and full benefits package. We have strived to create a group and practice platform which allows the maximum opportunity for each of our physician assistants to realize his / her individual potential and personal goals whether they be personal / family, professional or economically weighted.
- Overseeing all patients charts for all 4 clinics and 12 providers averaging 1500 appointments per week
- Getting all labs, radiology, operative reports for all patients with upcoming appointments to insure excellent patient care
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of related work experience, including data entry
- 1+ years of medical office experience and prefer records/chart review and data entry
- 1+ years of experience in a medical office setting
- Ability to read and interpret office forms and insurance cards and understand referrals
- ICD 9 or 10 and CPT coding experience
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) experience
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English
Transforming healthcare and millions of lives starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring. Find out more and join us. It’s an opportunity to achieve your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: data entry, united health group, Nevada, las vegas, charts, refferals, coding, medical records, OptumCare, NV