BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
The responsibility of the Recovery Coordinator II is to perform general warehouse activities. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Verifying 100% quality control checks in receiving locations on high shrink and breakdown merchandise
- Verifying 100% quality control checks on outbound, laydown, storage and cigarette merchandise, with audits being conducted continuously in the picking locations
- Ensuring all club shipping lanes are audited and merchandise accounted for prior to manifesting club load
- Investigating all discrepancies, documenting and logging errors
- Documenting and photographing vendor non-compliance as it relates to BJ's Routing and Packaging Guide
- Researching and resolving overages, shortages, and damages on all inbound receipts timely
- Creating systemic VCB's (Vendor Charge Back) for merchandise to be returned to vendors, salvaged or destroyed
- Verifying that freight claims are faxed to Home Office Financial Control department in a timely manner
- Isolating and documenting all freight to be salvaged and coordinating with the salvage vendor for pickup and payment
- Resolving all discrepancies in the VCB processing locations
- Previous forklift experience preferred
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs without assistance. Ability to life up to 50 lbs with assistance
- Ability to work in warehouse environment which includes heat, cold, noise, dust
- When needed working on powered equipment for up to 8 hours per day
- When needed standing, bending, lifting, pulling, carrying for up to 8 hours per day
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.