Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
The Recovery / Resolution Representative is responsible for handling all incoming phone calls and for serving as the primary customer interface for departmental inquiries.
- Ensures quality customer service for internal and external customers:
- Handles all incoming phone calls and identifies / assess customers’ needs accurately and timely regarding potential third party liability
- Solves problems systematically, using sound business judgment.
- Applies appropriate communication techniques when responding to customers.
- Recommends customer service strategies and related improvements / enhancements.
- Maintains timely, accurate documentation for all phone call interactions.
- Consistently meets established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards.
- Seeks involvement in continuous quality and process improvement initiatives when warranted.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 1+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems, OR 1+ years of experience in an office setting environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- Available to work 40 hours per week anytime within the operating hours of the site
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Ability to navigate a computer while on the phone
- Ability to understand multiple products
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Willing to work and contribute in a team environment.
- Flexible to change.
- Responsive to management's requests and suggestions; takes direction.
- Develops goals for self and monitors progress.
- Seeks assistance as appropriate.
- Ability to trouble-shoot problems.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Listens effectively.
- Demonstrated ability in customer service problem resolution and relationship building.
- Demonstrates basic analytical skills.
Requirements and Work Environment:
- Frequent speaking, listening using a headset, sitting, use of hands / fingers across keyboard or mouse, long periods working at a computer
- Service center environment with moderate noise level due to Representatives talking, computers, printers, and floor activity.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: call center, customer service, recovery, resolutions