About the Organization
Tower Health is a strong, regional, integrated healthcare provider/payer system that offers leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services to a population of 2.5 million people. Together, our six hospitals and other entities provide a full range of medical care from prevention, screenings & education; to the latest clinical services and surgeries available; to rehabilitation. We also offer wellness programs & public health services that ensure our communities are the healthiest they can be. Our caring, highly trained physicians and staff are committed to patient safety and patient satisfaction.
With more than 11,000 team members, Tower Health includes Reading Hospital, a teaching hospital based in West Reading; Brandywine Hospital in Coatesville; Chestnut Hill Hospital, a teaching hospital in Philadelphia; Jennersville Hospital in West Grove; Phoenixville Hospital in Phoenixville; and Pottstown Hospital in Pottstown. We also operate Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing & Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences, & we have a comprehensive physician network.
Collaboration across Tower Health enables our hospitals, providers, leadership & staff to leverage best practices across the health system. Our hospitals have received national recognition for advanced care in areas such as neurosurgery and stroke, cardiac & vascular surgery, trauma, hematology & oncology. Reading HealthPlex, which opened at Reading Hospital in October 2016, combines state-of-the-art technology and world-class design to make the HealthPlex one of the most sophisticated surgical centers & inpatient facilities in the region.
At Tower Health, we have a rich history of providing high-quality, cost-effective care in the communities we serve. As the healthcare industry continues to change, one thing remains steadfast: Tower Health’s commitment to Advancing Health, Transforming Lives.Responsibilities
Pottstown Hospital, Tower Health is currently recruiting an experienced Recruiter to source, interview, qualify and onboard both clinical and non-clinical staff. The recruiter will partner with Hiring Managers to identify recruiting needs, candidate qualifications and sourcing strategies as well as effectively screen and identify top talent. The Recruiter may also lead and/or support short and long term projects related to Talent Acquisition. The Recruiter reports to the HR Director.Qualifications
Qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related degree.
- Experience recruiting for a variety of position types some of which are hard to fill. Prefer healthcare recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with hiring managers to source, qualify and identify top talent for open positions as well as building a pool of candidates.
- Demonstrated experience working with HR leadership to implement process improvements, policies and HR programs.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in a high sense of urgency environment.
- High energy level, strong sense of urgency, resourceful, resilient and well organized.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to partner, influence and work effectively with all levels of management.