Right now, we are looking for a Recruiter to support the Bay Area market by focusing on hiring top talent. The ideal candidate will be an experienced recruiter with the ability to create and implement solid strategies, a strong service mindset, and a nose for top talent.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Proactively source and contact high quality applicants using our applicant tracking system (ADP), national and local job boards, and community outreach
- Conduct phone screens utilizing competency-based questions to evaluate skills and behaviors
- Communicate next steps in the process verbally or via email
- Consistently offer a positive experience for hiring managers and for candidates as consistent with the Safelite brand
- Develop and implement Nationally Powered Locally Driven strategies to hire top talent
- Assist with interview scheduling and the offer process
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5 to 7 years related experience in recruiting/talent acquisition
- Knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An entrepreneurial approach to work -- the ability to work with limited supervision and to create and implement strategies independently
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.