At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
We are seeking a highly motivated Recruiting Consultant to join our Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) Recruiting Team. This Recruiting Consultant will be responsible for driving sourcing and recruitment strategies and providing full life-cycle recruiting support for Wells Fargo’s Enterprise Information Technology group.
Technology is at the heart of what enables us to satisfy our more than 75 million global customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. EIT provides strategic technology-based products, services, and governance for our enterprise business units. This is a high-profile, high-influence role with end-to end responsibility for driving recruitment in a complex, matrixed and quickly evolving technology environment.
The Recruiter is a strategic partner to the business, building strong relationships with hiring leaders and providing them with expert guidance on all aspects of the talent acquisition process and OFCCP compliance. Tactically, the Recruiter is responsible for a diverse requisition load spanning multiple levels and technologies. The ideal candidate will thrive under pressure, successfully handle competing priorities, foster an outstanding applicant experience and empower hiring managers to make smart and timely hiring decisions.
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage the recruitment strategy and execution for multiple openings aligned to the EIT organization. from the initial research and planning phase, to sourcing and candidate identification, assessment, offer, close and pre-boarding.
• Work effectively in a matrixed organization, develop partnerships across businesses and operational functional areas, and provide insight into the financial services technology talent market.
• Managing hiring volume with the ability to flex up to higher volume position capacity as demand for service increases.
• Actively seek opportunities to support broader Enterprise Information Technology volume when client aligned demand slows.
• Leverage sourcing methodologies to identify and acquire specialized talent across the technology spectrum in key geographies, with a keen focus on diverse talent pipelines and strategies.
• Execute strategies to positively impact Affirmative Action goals and communicate progress against goals to senior leaders.
• Assess all job seekers expressing interest in the posted position, select qualified candidates for pre-screening interviews, conduct phone screens and measure candidates against a specific job profile, and recommend job candidates to hiring managers.
• Build rapport with internal and external candidates and deliver a positive applicant experience through proactive, authentic communication and efficient process management.
• Successfully close and fill positions in a timely manner while adhering to all recruitment and hiring policies.
• Develop and maintain partnerships with hiring managers and leadership to influence recruiting strategies, ensure clarity in the recruitment process, eliminate barriers, drive efficiency, and push for results.
• In addition, you will be responsible for following and completing all of the process requirements including dispositioning candidates and ensuring compliance with all policy and regulatory requirements.
- 4+ years of recruiting experience, human resources experience, or a combination of both
- 4 + years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- 4+ years of full life cycle technology recruiting experience
- Ability to build and execute pro-active sourcing strategies for hard to fill specialty positions
- Experience with diversity candidate sourcing
- Experience consulting on and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Knowledge and understanding of HR policies, practices and procedures, including an understanding of legal and OFCCP recruiting requirements
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to deliver a positive and engaging candidate experience for internal and external candidates throughout the hiring and onboarding process
- Experience staying current with recruiting industry trends, developments and technologies
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience consulting on recruiting policies and best practices with peers, leaders, and business partners
- Experience recruiting Technology professionals within the Financial Services domain (specifically application development, network engineering, architecture, large technology initiatives)
- Experience with successfully managing a dashboard of 30-40 highly specialized openings
- Experience in leveraging multiple sourcing outlets to identify and attract a qualified, diverse candidate pool. (i.e. internet sourcing, networking, cold calling, company database sourcing, social media, etc.)
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.