At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Recruiting Loans Analyst will report directly to the Recruiting Loans Compensation Department Manager. The position will be responsible for ensuring that all FA Recruiting Loans processes are completed and functioning correctly, including ENIN (Employee Notes Information Network) transactions and payments.
• FA Recruiting Loans processes, including processing all Recruiting Loan Bonus transactions on the ENIN system, monthly journal entries, reconciliation of receivable accounts, all payroll activity related to the loan bonus program, management reporting around receivables, and participate in collection process of receivables from terminated FAs.
• Ensure that all work is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Working closely with Financial Controls Team, maintain and enhance financial control processes to ensure accurate records, separation of duties and adherence to policies and procedures.
• Provide appropriate information to PCG Accounting to ensure plan payments are properly accrued for.
• Ensure calls from Branch Managers, Financial Advisors, and Branch Associates are responded to on a timely basis and in a professional manner.
• Raise critical issues with the appropriate individual to facilitate their resolution.
• Coordinate with PCG Compensation systems on all system development, enhancement and testing.
• Identify and implement continuous process and service improvements.
- 6+ months of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics, financial reporting, accounting reporting or risk reporting
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- 3 to 5 years working with Enterprise Support activities
- Knowledge of securities industry compensation practices
- Ability to balance and prioritize critical responsibilities to ensure all deadlines are met on a timely basis
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication (written and oral) skills
- Proven Customer Service Experience
- Some college Accounting or Finance classes preferred
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.