External Job Posting
The Sourcing Specialist’s role is to find the right talent to bring value to Shopko! Use Social networking, job boards, Boolean searches, college campuses, and in-person networking to uncover active and passive candidates. In this role, you will partner with recruiters to develop a sourcing strategy to find the perfect person to fill a position. In addition, the Sourcing Specialist will develop, design, and execute a campus recruiting strategy in partnership with the Recruiting Manager and field leadership. A great opportunity is waiting for you, Join Team Shopko.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Source Qualified Candidates
· Determines the specific sourcing strategy (target companies, skills, level of experience, source, etc.) for business critical roles
· Researches, identifies, and locates candidates through various search methods—such as social networking, job boards, cold-calling, Boolean, and internet search tools
· Analyzes sourcing information from ATS
· Assesses candidate qualifications, screen resumes, and passes leads to Recruiters
· Reviews and selects new sourcing tools based on analysis of source effectiveness
· Researches retail landscape and share a weekly competitive landscape report with the recruiting team
· Researches schools in surrounding markets and identify locations for onsite and virtual presences
· Develops campus strategy based on business initiatives
· Coordinate resources for campus events
· Executes campus follow up for candidates and recruiter to evaluate effectiveness
· Establishes and manages relationships with career services departments
· Develops and maintains social media marketing for campus events
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skills Requirements:
· College degree in HR, Business, Finance or related field, or equivalent experience
· One to two years recruiting experience is preferred, preferably in corporate setting or retail health industry
· Previous Applicant Tracking System experience preferred
· Multi-location exposure preferred
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to effectively communicate with all types of associates through written and two-way verbal communication.
· Microsoft Office and internet search experience
· Knowledge of employment law
· Ability to work at all levels of the organization
· Able to travel independently to support Company objectives and personal development.
We are a growing company with plans to add more stores over the next two years. We provide general merchandise, Pharmacy, and Optical services in our store formats of Shopko, Shopko Hometown, and Shopko Express.
At Shopko, we understand what matters to our customers. Our stores are designed to be simple, clean, and welcoming, not overwhelming. We offer the essentials our customers need and the brands they trust at a fair price. Shopko, the Stuff that counts.
Shopko offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefits package! If you are accessing this posting from another website, please submit an application at www.shopko.com/careers.
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan m/f/d/v.