Primary Location: United States-MA-MAFoxboro
Adult Day Health Inc
Great opportunity to gain talent recruitment exposure and learn and grow within an expanding organization! Partner closely with HR and operations to support the overall recruitment function for all recruitment needs. Work closely with hiring managers and HR professionals by managing job postings, system tracking, onboarding and document production.
Adult Day Health offers a continuum of services and
supports for elders, including those with complex medical or
rehabilitative needs. Our services help those we serve feel their best and
be as active as they would like to be. Currently we serve over 4,500 members in
28 vibrant, culturally-specific centers located throughout MA, MD, NH, and NJ.
The Recruitment Administrator assists with recruitment and onboarding of employees for an operating group, assigned business unit, or other assigned area of responsibility based on recruitment needs. Plays an integral role in ensuring efficiencies, and creating a positive candidate and new hire experience. Provides support to the Human Resources team in effective coordination of job postings, system tracking, onboarding and document production. Also coordinates projects in support of recruitment strategies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Utilizes the applicant tracking system to post all open positions for an operating group on company and external websites to attract qualified applicants.
- Manages job postings on all external posting sites, using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) best practices and established processes.
- Accurately tracks candidates’ progress throughout the hiring process, utilizing the applicant tracking system.
- Tracks referred candidates per the employee referral program.
- Communicates required next steps with candidates, including completion of secondary application.
- Prepares and forwards offer letters to the candidates.
- Completes pre-employment requirements respective to operating group, state, and funding regulations; alerts the hiring manager and Human Resources with any concerns or discrepancies relative to:
- Background checks, driver’s license checks, state registries, reference checks, Social Security numbers, fingerprints, or other pre-employment requirements.
- Works closely with Human Resources and Hiring Managers to ensure a quality candidate experience and onboarding process; pro-actively seeks to maintain candidate engagement throughout the process and follows agreed-to plan for this purpose.
- Verifies that all required information is collected and sent.
- Maintains confidentiality, and appropriately handles confidential documents
Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Minimum Knowledge and Skills required by the Job
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required to perform the job.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree strongly preferred
- 1 year of related recruitment experience preferred; Experience with applicant tracking software and online recruitment strategies preferred.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly build rapport
What We Offer You:
- A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k), PTO and Holiday Pay
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT STATEMENT
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined on a case by case basis through the interactive process.