It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Career Description/Summary: This position, under the leadership of the Director, Talent Acquisitions will lead the Talent Acquisition activities of Concentrix to ensure standardization of policies, procedures, practices, tools, and metrics. The Talent Acquisition Manager's major areas of responsibility include developing, directing and evaluating external recruitment and/or internal transfer programs to meet/exceed the Concentrix staffing requirements. In addition, he/she will provide leadership to the Talent Acquisition team in call center locations and work at home.
What we are looking for:
- Proactively work with Business Unit leadership on developing efficient and effective strategies for attracting top caliber employees in a high-growth and competitive environment
- Develop, drive and implement hiring plans in partnership with the business units identify and implement improvements to staffing processes
- Facilitate a consolidated hiring plan across all business units and geographies to ensure the right staffing levels are achieved/maintained and implement activities to support the business
- Support and implement the workforce plans for each business group, while minimizing cost per hire, assisting managers in executing against their business plans and meeting metrics
- Provide strategic direction to Business Unit Leadership that is focused on talent acquisition for current needs and future growth
- Optimize job posting capabilities and job board procurement
- Digital and non-digital employment marketing
- Provide value to the organization
- Implement process for tapping into passive candidate pools
- Deliver creative and consultative talent acquisition solutions/campaigns to management including college recruiting programs/internships
- Lead, motivate and reward the Talent Acquisition team
- Develop and support the company's Diversity goals and objectives by ensuring diverse candidate are presented to managers for all positions. Define new resources and strategies to build a diverse talent pool for key positions and all openings within the businesses
- Develop and implement metrics and reports to measure, on a regular basis, the key talent acquisition metrics that measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the talent acquisition activities
- Drive integration and sharing of best practices among Talent Acquisition and Business unit teams
- In partnership with HRIS, leverage technology to build and implement Applicant Tracking System processes and systematic tools that ensure quality of hiring, data integrity, ease of use for hiring managers, candidates and other internal partners and promote consistent use of the system
- Build a team with various levels of skills and talent to support an efficient specialized recruiting process and meet KPIs. Provide innovative insight and ideas for filling complex positions
- Provide input into and support an employer branding strategy to create awareness among target sourcing channels
- Develop, promote, administer, and track the employee referral program
- Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, including EEO statistics
- Oversee relationships with external search firms; negotiate and manage contractual relationships, both retained and contingent, contract recruiters, job fairs, job boards and temporary labor
- Work with managers to provide guidance annually, on developing their Staffing Plan, the talent acquisition budget and managing cost and spending to their budget as needed
- Other duties as assigned
This position provides direct management for 3 or more associates. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these associates. Other supervisory responsibilities include holding strategy meetings, interviewing, hiring, and training associates; planning, assigning, coordinating, and directing work; monitoring performance; appraising goal achievements; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent; plus 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strategic business leader who understands the business vision, strategy, financial priorities
- Previous experience managing a recruiting or HR team to include staff development, performance management, coaching and mentoring required
- Must be able to drive the recruiting process forward and provide creative solutions to complex recruiting challenges
- Experience with technologies, systems and vendors that support talent acquisition strategies and processes
- High degree of initiative; must be able to work independently and be a self-starter. Must have proven abilities to effectively work with all levels of management and develop effective working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication, networking and influencing skills
- Ability to excel in a decentralized, fast paced, high volume operation with tight deadlines and high customer service expectations
- Strong team building and leadership skills, ability to motivate a team of employees with goal orientation
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong negotiation skills with successful track record of closing deals
- Seek opportunity to improve effectiveness and efficiency of recruiting
- Knowledge of Federal, State and local employment laws and regulations
High level of honesty and integrity.
What we offer:
Concentrix provides our associates with:
- Competitive salary (Plus surcharge hours for weekends, evenings and nights)
- You will work for an international client with focus on meaningful innovation
- Open, informal and transparent work environment
- Monthly performance incentives
- Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met)
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 100,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.