Office: Seattle | Redmond
Location of Position: Redmond
Discover the rewards of helping families care for a VIP family member—their child. This position allows you to play an important role of care, safety and fun for children 0-12 months of age. You will provide care for children of our client’s employees in their home setting. Your primary job will be engaging and creative care of the children; no cleaning chores or transporting of the children needed. This is a full-time opportunity, working Monday-Friday.
- Fun and fulfilling job working with a diverse variety of families and children.
- Guaranteed weekly hours with some flexibility in days and times.
- Independence and ability to set work schedule
- App based tools to manage your availability, scheduling and job assignments.
- No searching for repeat jobs; we staff you and you care for the family on assignment.
- Defined path to quarterly raises based on total hours worked and family survey feedback.
- Full-time benefits including health stipend, PTO, retirement savings account and paid holidays.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum one year experience in the field of childcare, including infants + toddlers
- Authorization to work anywhere in the US, on a W2
- Minimum availability of 40 hrs per week, Monday – Friday, ideally 7am-7pm availability
- CPR & First Aid certified (or ability to obtain certification immediately)
- A smart phone (with data)
- Independent and communicative individual who can think on their feet.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Services Provided by our Caregivers:
- Transitioning with the child when parent(s) / guardian(s) leave the home
- Providing a safe environment for the child(ren)
- Engaging the child in play, story time, arts & crafts, and fun activities that are age appropriate
- Meal preparation, as needed, for the children in your care
- Clean-up of activities, games and toys used during the care time
- No driving, no house cleaning
$2600 per month and up + Benefits!
To apply, text REDMOND to 206-659-4156 or email us at: email@example.com
Apply For This Position Back To Team Page