We are steadily growing through the acquisition of existing treatment centers and by opening new centers across the U.S. As a financially strong company committed to doing well by doing good, Trumpet Behavioral Health holds itself and its team members to the highest ethical and professional standards while emphasizing the need for compassionate care that is customized around the needs of the clients we serve. We are currently looking for a Referral Coordinator to join our Lakewood Home Office Team!
The Referral Coordinator manages the referral intake process of new clients from all referral sources and monitors and supports quality assurance of the referral and intake process. Job duties include but are not limited too:
1. Promptly act on all new referrals
- Actively respond to all referral inquires.
- Demonstrate proficiency with the referral intake process
2. Be an ambassador of TBH’s values to a prospective family
- Communicate effectively:
- Follow TBH’s Best Practice Guidelines on communication
3. Initiate accurate and timely entry of all new relevant information into TBH systems and other systems
- Use software programs to maintain referral information integrity and privacy.
- Ensure each system of record for referral data elements is maintained accurately and timely
(e.g., payor information).
- Accurately and quickly process (e.g., implement, route, file) all insurance eligibility forms,
insurance information, treatment history information, and other information as required.
4. Proactively analyze and recommend process improvements and systems enhancements to improve the
customer experience and timeliness of effort and response throughout the referral process.
- Manage and report on status of referrals to supervisors and divisional leaders.
- Actively problem solve when process challenges, gaps in information, and other barriers arise
during the referral process.
5. Self Management and Professionalism
- Be an effective problem-solver as unexpected situations occur including:
- Quick response to the stated needs of Team Members or clients
- Effective organization and time-management skills
6. Actively foster a culture that is:
- Positive and valuing of our team members and families
- Engaged and connected
- Collaborative with opportunities to contribute at all levels
- Clear about expectations for striving for excellence in all areas
- Complete special projects as assigned by the direct supervisor
- Intermediate skill in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Medical/Clinical experience is desired (health administration, billing and coding or other relevant experience)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred