- Develop territory sales plan
- Research and identify sales targets
- Make cold calls
- Use consultative sales process, probe for customer information and barriers
- Develop creative solutions to gain profitable business
- Creates relationships with manufacturers
- Close sales
- Serve needs of medical practice accounts and solve issues
- Manage territory T&E and customer related expenses
- Travel 50% with occasional evening or weekend event participation
- Business Acumen-Specialty Medication and Therapy Management
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Easily builds relationships with outgoing personality
- Good listener
- Productive with good planning
- High quality work, organized with attention to detail
- Customer focus
- Proficient use of Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- College degree
- 4+ years’ experience in pharmaceutical sales, or specialty pharmacy sales
- Proven track record of sales success
- MBA or professional health care degree
- Oncology therapy sales experience
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.