At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Community Banking operates one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country, serving customers through approximately 6,000 branches and 13,000 ATMs in 39 states and the District of Columbia. Our group includes Business Strategy and Administration; Customer and Branch Experience; Customer Remediation Office; Distribution Strategy Group; Regional Banking; Regional Services; and Customer Segments, and serves mass market, affluent, and small business customers. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers and providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams.
District Managers motivate, coach, and support the objective of providing outstanding customer service and performance by leading a team of branch managers in retail banking locations. This includes working and strategizing with branch managers to create a vision and plan that focuses on customer service and meeting the needs of our customers based on their financial needs. District Managers coach, train, and develop branch and service managers around soundness and efficiency in branch operations, implementation of branch performance objectives, diagnosing performance problems, addressing human resources and team management issues, and delivering exceptional customer service. They also coach managers and partner with other Wells Fargo lines of business to deepen customer relationships.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
• Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
• Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 5+ years of experience recommending financial services products and services
- 5+ years of management experience in retail or financial services
- 5+ years of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or solving customer problems
- Ability to effectively manage managers
- Knowledge and understanding of retail compliance controls, risk management, and loss prevention
- Collaborative professional skills that advance a collegial and partnered approach to meeting objectives
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience managing business units in multiple locations
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong knowledge and understanding of retail or business products and strategies
FL-Merritt Island: 100 S Sykes Creek Pkwy - Merritt Island, FL
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.