Regional Director- Behavioral Health Services
Primary Location: United States-MD-MDBaltimore
We are looking for a talented, energized professional to join our amazing team. As the Regional Director, you will serve as the Business Leader, providing direction and leadership for a team of professionals and other staff who support our in-home Behavioral Health Services, aligning with the state business goals and objectives.
You will ensure the delivery of quality services to individuals served and meet compliance with applicable state and federal standards. MENTOR Maryland is about helping people; we serve adults and children in the community with a treatment plan designed to fit each individual's needs and preferences. If you are looking to bring your human services excellence and management experience to a dynamic, growing organization, consider joining our team.
- Oversee the delivery of quality services and daily operations for MENTOR Maryland’s Behavioral Health Services.
- Provide oversight of fiscal management, staff development, and quality assurance.
- Ensure the individuals we serve are cared for with the utmost quality and attention.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all funding sources, regulatory bodies, and inter-agency liaisons and families of those we serve.
- Plan, implement, and maintain all aspects of business and program development.
- Review and recommend policies and procedures to enhance program efficiency, and use technical and analytical tools to measure performance and productivity.
- Oversee authorizations for services; liaise with Finance/Billing and other operating units.
- Team with Human Resources and Quality Assurance to provide all operations staff with proper training.
- Oversee the recruitment and development of all professional staff and independent contractors.
- Manage staff, including professional development.
- Hire and supervise program staff, evaluate programs and staff performance for quality assurance and utilization.
- Oversee clinical and crisis management, service delivery, and compliance with all regulatory, contractual, corporate and legal requirements.
- Manage public relations and marketing activities to support continued growth, development of the program.
- Assist with marketing development of new business and projecting revenue and monitoring monthly expenses.
- Ensure that all records are accurate, up-to-date, and are in compliance with legal and corporate requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in human services field (psychology, sociology, human services, etc.) required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years human services industry experience, with strong management experience, required.
- Ability to understand financials, work effectively with the finance team
- Knowledge and experience with all service programs strongly preferred. This includes Home and Community based services.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and spoken)
- A passion for excellence, able to set standards and hold people accountable
- Demonstrated experience with juggling multiple priorities while remaining focused on staff and service quality
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with discretionary company matching
- Annual performance-based bonus plan
- A rewarding, family-oriented, dynamic work environment
- Competitive Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. MENTOR Maryland is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 consumers in 36 states. They offer an array of quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, acquired brain injury and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.