To support Texas Roadhouse Regional Market Partners with their HR needs such as recruitment, selection, employee relations, education, analysis of HR metrics/processes and other related work.
• Continuously partners with Regional Market Partner and Market Partners to update strategic staffing plans and monitor that all staffing needs are met.
• Interviews and assesses prospective Management Candidates.
• Compiles the data from interview, assessments and background check and consults with individual Market Partner regarding each candidate.
• Continuously updates People Plans and monitors positions are being filled on a timely basis.
• Reviews incoming resumes.
• Analyzes hiring data and submits to Regional Market Partner on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis.
• Reviews all exit interviews and supplies feedback to Regional Market Partner, Market Partner and Legendary People Directors.
• Conducts education and training of human resources objectives to management in assigned Region.
• Serve as Human Resources advisor for Regional Market Partner and Market Partners on all human resources related matters and laws.
• Consult and advise Operators on employee relations issues and monitor adherence & compliance to legal guidelines.
• Promptly reports any compliance related concerns to Senior HR Management team, Regional Market Partners and Market Partners and works through appropriate resolution.
• Maintains communication with all markets on all human resource related matters.
• May represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
• Conduct HR related investigations as needed.
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Texas Roadhouse® is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally protected status.
Education: Bachelor's Degree Experience: Minimum 5 years related experience
Computer Skills: Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Certificates & Licenses: Professional in Human Resources or comparable HR certification preferred
This job description includes essential functions and basic duties and is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as appropriate. This document is not a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.