Regional Director of Marketing and Business Development
Primary Location: Choose One-United States-TX
The MENTOR Network
Founded in 1977, NeuroRestorative was the first dedicated after-hospital rehabilitation program in the country for people with acquired brain injury and has continued as a leader in the field for more than 40 years.
We are an organization that values people - those we serve and those who join us on our mission.
Description NeuroRestorative is seeking a Regional Director of Marketing and Business Development to manage and oversee all regional marketing and admission activities and create measurable business results for all of MENTOR markets. Essential Job Functions
- Ensures all census targets are met / exceeded in totality.
- Identifies new territories and regional industry trends and needs in order to make programmatic, marketing, funding and admission recommendations.
- Supervises and monitors Clinical Evaluators within assigned region.
- Ensures communication/follow-up with families, referral sources, internal program/operations staff and payers prior to admission to the program and after discharge from the program and remain as contact for customer satisfaction and support.
- Describes programs to potential referral sources. Maintains large base of current viable referral sources and develops and maintains others.
- Facilitates admission committee team and admission meetings in partnership with other marketing and admission team members.
- Oversees the completion of all funding verification and protocols. Conducts and/or oversees rate negotiations with all insurance funding sources so that targeted average daily per diems are met. As required.
- Reports all customer complaints/breakdowns to program staff and remains in partnership with program staff to ensure successful resolution.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual admission reports as required. Manages the Marketing budget in accordance with guidelines set by senior management.
- Participates in required trainings and certifications as required. Participates / leads in marketing activities at Regional and National conferences.
- Provides in service /education to referral sources and professionals and utilizes program staff accordingly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field and a minimum of 3 years experience in marketing rehabilitation services.
- Accepting applicants from South East, South Central, and South West US market.