Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZPhoenix
Function:Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
Regional Director – Behavioral Health for SMI
High impact opportunity to manage operations in the Phoenix region of the state. As the Regional Director, you serve as the Business Leader for the region, providing direction and leadership for a team of professionals and other staff who support our group homes and outpatient programs for SMI population, aligning with the state business goals and objectives. Ensure quality services to individuals served and meet compliance with applicable state and federal standards
Arizona MENTOR is about helping people. We serve people with serious mental illness in community-based living designed to fit each individual's needs and preferences. If you are looking to bring your human services excellence and management experience to a dynamic, growing organization, consider joining our team.
Oversee the delivery of quality services and daily operations for the Behavioral Health area. Provide oversight of fiscal management, staff development, and quality assurance.
Ensure the individuals we serve are cared for with the utmost quality and attention.
Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all funding sources, regulatory bodies, and inter-agency liaisons and families of those we serve.
Plan, implement, and maintain all aspects of business and program development.
Review and recommend policies and procedures to enhance program efficiency, and use technical and analytical tools to measure performance and productivity.
Oversee authorizations for services; liaise with Finance/Billing and other operating units.
Team with Human Resources and Quality Assurance to provide all operations staff with proper training.
Oversee the recruitment and development of all professional staff and independent contractors. Manage staff professional development.
Hire and supervise program staff, evaluate programs and staff performance for quality assurance and utilization.
Oversee clinical and crisis management, service delivery, and compliance with all regulatory, contractual, corporate and legal requirements.
Manage public relations and marketing activities to support continued growth, development of the program.
Assist with marketing development of new business and projecting revenue and monitoring monthly expenses.
Ensure that all records are accurate, up-to-date, and are in compliance with legal and corporate requirements.
What we require:
- Bachelor's degree in human services field (psychology, sociology, human services, etc.) required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years human services industry experience, with strong management experience, required.
- Ability to understand financials, work effectively with the finance team
- Knowledge and experience with all service programs strongly preferred. This includes Home and Community based services.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and spoken)
- A passion for excellence, able to set standards and hold people accountable
- Demonstrated experience with juggling multiple priorities while remaining focused on staff and service quality
- Knowledge of SMI population and OBHL regulations strongly preferred.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual performance-based bonus plan
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Arizona MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~28,000 employees serving ~25,000 people served in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!