Regional Director, Sales and Marketing
Primary Location: MA-MADedham-980 Washington St
Adult Day Health Inc
Fantastic opportunity for a senior sales and marketing leader with demonstrated experience in building, growing and leading a diverse team to have significant impact in taking the marketing function to the next level. Understands and can facilitate payer sources, physician groups, and hospital systems. Oversees the marketing & sales business plans including cluster marketing strategies and PR campaigns.
Adult Day Health, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides high-quality services to elders, including those with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. We offer vibrant day programs that help them remain in their homes instead of requiring higher levels of care such as nursing homes.
Reporting to the Sr. VP, Operations, this role offers the opportunity to oversee the marketing & sales business plans including cluster marketing strategies and PR campaigns. We seek a dynamic Director who can help drive occupancy and exceed revenue targets across Maryland, Massachusetts, and New Jersey, and an intention to expand.
- Develops and implements growth strategies to increase census. Ensures all census targets are met/exceeded in totality.
- Identifies new territories and regional industry trends and needs in order to make programmatic, marketing, funding and admission recommendations.
- Supervises and monitors Marketing employees within assigned region.
- Partners with Quality Improvement to develop proven outcomes for use in external marketing.
- Develops and drives the referral and admission process.
- Ensures communication/follow-up with families, referral sources, internal program/operations staff and payers prior to admission to the program and after discharge from the program and remain as contact for customer satisfaction and support.
- Describes programs to potential referral sources. Maintains large base of current viable referral sources and develops and maintains others.
- Facilitates admission committee team and admission meetings in partnership with other marketing and admission team members.
- Oversees the completion of all funding verification and protocols. Conducts and/or oversees rate negotiations with all insurance funding sources so that targeted average daily per diems are met. As required. Oversees and manages the Marketing budget.
- Participates in the budget and forecast meetings with Leadership.
- Reports all customer complaints/breakdowns to program staff and remains in partnership with program staff to ensure successful resolution.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual admission reports as required. Manages the Marketing budget in accordance with guidelines set by senior management.
- Participates in required trainings and certifications as required. Participates/leads in marketing activities at Regional and National conferences as required.
- Provides in service /education to referral sources and professionals and utilizes program staff accordingly as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What we offer you
- Competitive compensation/benefits package, including a 401(k) with company match
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment
- Dynamic and truly diverse work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field and a minimum of five or more years’ experience in marketing services.
- Industry experience strongly preferred.
- Frequent travel within territory
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 people in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Our organization is driven by the power or relationships. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!