About This Opportunity:
Regional Field Manager
T-ROC is looking for our next ROC-STAR. Do you thrive while leading a team to exceeding their client’s goals? Are you creative yet organized? Are you looking to join a team that is built on an entrepreneurial spirit, values their people, and above all has FUN? Then WE are looking for YOU!
As our newest Area Manager, you will be providing leadership, motivation, and guidance to achieve company, client, and program objectives, traveling within a territory (up to 80%), acting as the primary point of contact for day-to-day communication with our regional representatives, ensuring proper staffing levels to meet project demands, ensuring sales production of team is optimal at all times, effectively managing direct reports by clearly articulating the steps to improve and implementing measures to gauge improvement, gathering in-market and out-of-market competitive intelligence, and managing all program logistics in coordinating with T-ROC departments.
Some of your Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary point of contact for day-to-day communications with your regional field representatives. Provide them with leadership, motivation and direction.
- Manage and report daily progress, outcomes and areas of opportunities for improvement utilizing our sales tools.
- Ensure proper staffing levels to meet project demands, approves and manages the proper recording of time worked and ensures sales production of team is always optimal.
- Manages all expenses to effectively stay within budget.
- Performs regular one-on-one meetings with direct reports and communicates performance accomplishments, improvements needed, and sets expectations that drive alignment to business objectives.
- Road Warrior – you enjoy being on the road (up to 80%), spending time in the field with your teams.
- Develops and maintains relationships within the retail channel; work to build credibility and trust with store owners & managers, as well as retailer district and regional management.
- Gathers in-market and out-of-market competitive intelligence
- Conducts regularly scheduled conference calls with team and sends out weekly summaries.
Eligibility & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3-5 years of previous field management experience
- Preference will be given to those that have experience managing accounts dealing with audio devices or products, and/or experience working in carrier locations
- Strong presentation skills and can present to crowds of 3 to 300
- Ability to create spreadsheets, presentation, and conduct effective meetings to drive goal achievement.
- Strong customer service, training, merchandising and selling skills.
- Impeccable time management skills
- Ability to build relationships, foster teamwork, and interface with high level management
- Great interpersonal and influencing skills, both written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use prudent judgment and cognitive decision-making capabilities for the best interest of the company, clients, and your team.
- Must be able to travel up to 80%
- Ability to drive, provide your own working transportation, and have a valid driver’s license and insurance as deemed necessary for the position.
- Must meet all pre and post-employment screening requirements, including but not limited to a background check and clear driving record.
Join T-ROC today to get a fast start to this opportunity.
Give us your best and we will give you ours!
The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC) is a premier wireless sales agency that is headquartered in Coral Gables, Florida. We have employees in all 50 states, including Puerto Rico. Our expertise is partnering with some of the world’s largest brands to help them drive electronic and wireless products to their customers.
At T-ROC, our success is powered by people and technology. Our culture is what makes T-ROC a fun and rewarding place to work. We encourage our employees to act like entrepreneurs. We champion diversity and we are always seeking new ways to amazeour customers. Success is celebrated, and integrity is the core of who we are at T-ROC.