REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Are you a natural mentor and hybrid leader? Are you someone that understands how to command a team to drive profits and deliver results?Regional Sales Manager, you will oversee a designated territory of approximately six to nine districts that have an average of 10-15 stores each. You will be accountable for the success of this region to direct profitability, mentor and train a team to greatness, and ensure world-class customer service and loyalty of our guests while directing all aspects of store operations.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE TO WORK HERE:
- Career growth with the nation’s leading gift shop management company
- Medical, Dental, and other benefits including a 401K plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Paid time off and paid holidays
WHAT YOU WILL DO (Responsibilities):
As a Regional Sales manager, you will help to evaluate, manage performance, and hold your teams to the highest level of accountability. Rallying a team to exceed expectations is not new to you. You are focused on driving success through superior management and motivation. You will also:
- Lead your District Managers to ensure the success of their district by continually communicating, training, and motivating them
- Continually recruit, promote, hire, train and coach District Managers capable of promoting the success of Lori’s Gifts as well as oversee District Managers in the external hiring and internal promotion of the Store Manager role
- Collaborate with Store Support teams and Hospital Administration on total business operations to drive customer satisfaction and profit and sales
- Ensure that location sales teams are always following Lori’s Gifts policies and procedures
- Identify successful sales skills and behaviors, but also correcting behaviors that do not meet expectations
- Review store sales and productivity data and audit results
- Regularly visit stores within assigned region, a minimum, of two weeks per month
- Serve as the primary link between Lori’s Gifts executive team and store sales operations by providing continual feedback to Lori’s Gifts leadership about the trends, goals, and needs of your respective region and the effectiveness of our company programs, products, policies and procedures
- Oversee and ensure the integrity of all operations within your region
- Work daily to develop sales strategies to manage and motivate sales team to achieve targeted sales goals
- Ensure that visible merchandising standards are met and communicating product needs to store support
- Evaluate training effectiveness and provide performance feedback
- Other duties as assigned.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all the 'essential functions' for purposes of the ADA.Requirements
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR (Requirements):
We look for the Regional Sales Manager to have proven experience leading a diverse team to success. Your background in sales and within a retail setting plays a meaningful role to this position. We are also for you to bring the following:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of previous multi-unit retail management experience; specialty or big box experience ideal
- Availability to work extended hours during holiday season and other high traffic periods.
- Ability to lift and/or move objects and displays (up to 30 lbs.), bend, stoop, reach with arms and hands.
- Ability to travel frequently unaccompanied and unassisted, with some overnight stays to complete store visits.
- Possess strong customer service skills including clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess basic mathematical skills and working knowledge of computerized cash register and POS system.
- Basic knowledge of common computer applications including MS Word and Excel.
- Proven ability to work productively with others, welcome and adapt well to change, communicate thoughts and feelings effectively
WHO WE ARE
We are the heart of the hospital experience. Our guests visit our store locations for different experiences while visiting loved ones in the hospital, or between breaks while at work. Lori’s Gifts is a unique retailer servicing over 370 hospitals nationwide for the last 37 years. We continue to grow because of our compassionate employees that remain close to the positive hospital relationships we have developed in the communities we serve.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.