At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Reports to and partners with Regional President to drive regional performance and initiatives. Manages one or more branches, complexes, or markets on an interim basis during leader vacancies. Manages all activities in the branch during this period including direction and oversight of series 7 and 66 licensed registered team member activity, oversight of profit and loss, recruitment of Financial Advisors, team member supervision, firm initiative promotion, and expense management. Point person for the regions new advisor trainee program. Responsible for driving results with the new advisor programs in partnership with the PCG New Advisors Program Directors. Leads and directs Financial Relationship Advisors (FRA) in partnership with the local Branch Managers and the FRA Program Director. Directly leads a team of FRAs. Participates in regional recruiting efforts including meeting with FA recruits, attending company sponsored recruiting programs and assisting with onboarding of new financial advisors.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of financial services industry experience
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 63 or 7 and 66 exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Leadership or management experience including mentoring, coaching, and influencing
- Experience driving results through strategy
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Registration for FINRA Series 9/10 and 65 or 66 must be completed within 90 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition to state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Wells Fargo will initiate financial and criminal background review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.