Whelan Security is looking for bright and talented professionals who wish to share in the unique culture of our family business – one where our people feel inspired, encouraged, and rewarded. Now is your opportunity to join our world-class team as one of the fastest growing contract security companies in the country!
Whelan Security is looking to fill a role of a Regional Recruiter to help take ownership of the recruiting process in St. Louis for the North Region. Whelan Security is a performance-based company that cares deeply about maintaining our conservative business culture. The Regional Recruiter is responsible for executing a consistent, effective, and efficient recruiting strategy for the branch. This would include identifying recruiting sources, attending local recruiting events, and shepherding applicants through the ATS. The Regional Recruiter role is 100% tactical. The Regional Recruiter is expected to build upon a culture of employee engagement and set the example for all employees in the branch of servant leadership and personal commitment to the Whelan Values.
Performance Metrics: The Regional Recruiter is expected to achieve the following metrics within Whelan’s performance-based business environment:
- Partner with Regional Talent Leader to support talent acquisition for field leadership and in-salon positions.
- Ongoing recruiting to ensure branch/region has employee candidates to staff to 110% level of branch and account staffing needs
- Identify at least 2 new recruiting sources per month
- Attend at least 1 off site recruiting activity per month
- Personally communicate with at least 10 recruiting sources each week
- Have 0 employees “in the red” in ATS
- Personally recruit a minimum of one new manager/staff in your branch annually
- 100% compliance to the Whelan Mandatory Requirements
- Lead by example of living up to the Whelan Values
EducationCandidates must meet the following educational requirements:
- A college degree (Bachelor’s or greater) is preferred although equivalent experience will be considered
Be Supported: Whelan employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, supplemental benefits, (including dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance, and legal assistance plans), 401(k) retirement plan, employee assistance program, prescription discount cards, paid vacations, and more!
Be Challenged: Our extensive training program and career progression opportunities create an environment where employees can thrive, succeed, and enhance their careers.
Be Rewarded: We are proud to acknowledge and reward exceptional employees who make a difference to customers, the team, and the organization through our comprehensive Employee Recognition Program.
Be Valued: We are more than a team – we are a family! The distinctive culture of our family business sets us apart from every other contract security company in the industry.
At Whelan, we are passionate about our employees. If you have a passion for people and wish to join a family-owned, industry leading organization – APPLY NOW!
Click “Apply” to begin the application process immediately; For more information, you can also call us at 314-644-1974.
Not convinced? Listen to what our team members have to say!
St. Louis, MO 63144