Legend Senior Living is proud to announce our Forbes Best Workplaces for Aging Services award!
A career at Legend Senior Living means quality training, plenty of growth and development opportunities and a team that feels like family. Our focus for residents and employees alike is to maximize the potential of every life we touch.
Beautiful Environments, Caring Associates
Are you ready for a dynamic work environment that champions professional growth, one where your excellent leadership ability is utilized to build and expand the company’s vision, to achieve industry-leading customer service goals? If so, then our Regional Sales Director position is the perfect job for you. Our focus is to maximize the potential of every life we touch by living our mission of creating an elegant community where our residents are surrounded by the highest standards of quality of service, environment and care. If you are a person who has a deep compassion for seniors and who thrives in a senior living environment, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who embraces daily planning and implementation of sales and marketing programs, and who has a proven track record for maintaining community occupancy levels.
The Regional Sales Director who will be responsible for ensuring all sales and marketing activities for our Midwest region. This candidate must possess a sincere passion for working with seniors, as well as have demonstrated success in marketing multiple senior living communities including building awareness, maintenance of outreach programs and forming strong relationships with community organizations.
Other requirements for the Regional Sales Director include:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a sales or marketing role for Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Skilled Nursing Facility or Memory Care Community
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with budgeting and scheduling
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or marketing or equivalent training in business or sales management
- Experience in directing sales activities and managing multi-facility environments
- Attention to detail, ability to anticipate needs, sales presentations, follow-through and ownership
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
Benefits are competitive and include major medical health insurance, dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k) program, voluntary insurance, paid time off, scholarships and associate care program.
To learn more about this outstanding opportunity, apply today!
Legend Senior Living is a drug free workplace and we do require pre-employment drug screening for any and all individuals, as well as random drug screening for current associates.