Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
Under the direction of the SVP of Sales, the Regional Director of Sales is responsible for the sale of BriovaRx products, programs and services in assigned geographical areas to specific target groups.
If you are located in Arizona (Phoenix preferred) or California (Los Angeles or San Francisco preferred), you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Leads, motivates and coaches IVIG Sales Representatives to achieve sales goals. Drives accountability at territory level
- Develops regional strategy and plan of action for the following therapeutic areas: Primary Immune, Autoimmune, Infusion Therapies
- Recruits, interviews and hires top talent
- Trains and develops talent. Leads team through change
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and Briova service model expertise
- Collaborates with pharmacy operations team to ensure superior customer service
- Analyzes and summarizes data and trends
- Routinely communicates with centralized marketing team regarding resources, competitive activity, etc
- Interfaces with pharmaceutical manufacturers to highlight Briova’s service excellence
- Builds business relationships with health care professionals
- Effectively manages budget
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Maintains accurate records of all sales activities including salesforce.com
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Demonstrates ability to effectively interact and cooperate with all company employees
- Builds trust, values others, communicates effectively, drives execution, fosters innovation, focuses on the customer, collaborates with others, solves problems creatively and demonstrates high integrity
- Complies with all company and government policies, regulations and business ethics codes and ensures they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of sales experience in the healthcare industry
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Travel required for this position is 50% to 70%
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and / or patient sites within a designated are
- Sales management experience in Home Infusion
Careers with BriovaRx Infusion Services. If you choose a career with BriovaRx Infusion Services, you’ll join a team that is dedicated not only to delivering the latest in home infusion therapy, but also providing that care in a patient-first approach that offers better outcomes. As part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we strive to help our patients feel comfortable in their regimen so they can receive the treatment they need while maintaining the lifestyle they prefer. At BriovaRx Infusion Services, you’ll join a team that inspires you to do better every day, resulting in your life’s best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Indianapolis, IN, Indiana, Regional Sales Director