Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
If you are located in New York, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Supervise new and existing Acute Care Specialists and Liaisons and assists with organizational skills, account strategies, territory planning and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained. Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned targets
- Takes the lead for new Acute Care Specialists and Liaison sales orientation and sales training programs. Acts as a resource to field sales personnel in negotiations, closing the sale and developing marketing plans for assigned territory
- Support Managed Care contracts both nationally, regionally and locally
- Promote infusion business development
- Identify prospective, high volume clients in target groups for assigned area. Secures appointments and qualifies these accounts
- In conjunction with BriovaRx Infusion Services overall marketing plan, makes a sales plan with specific target accounts and sales objectives. Upon approval of the plan, is responsible for the successful accomplishment of this plan
- Insure that branch staff are informed of all target accounts and specific client needs in order to insure proper servicing of the client
- Conducts follow-up on all maintenance accounts to ascertain continued satisfaction with Infusion Services and identify areas to increase business
- Serve as liaison between the account and the branch to facilitate communication and resolve problems, if they occur
- Refer prospects outside of assigned geographical area to the Zone VP
- Join and attend key professional organizations to increase visibility of BriovaRx Infusion and increase business opportunities
- In partnership with field sales personnel, provide inservices to accounts as needed
- Provide feedback to BriovaRx Infusion Services senior management team on sales issues, customer satisfaction / complaints, etc.
- Attend training classes and remain current on professional articles on both clinical and sales issues
- Attend weekly sales and staff meetings and participate in sales conference calls
- Participate in exhibits and seminars to promote BriovaRx Infusion Services
- Routine use of CRM system
- Monthly marketing reports
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Demonstrated ability to lead presentations for small and large groups
- Demonstrated understanding of general sales skills / techniques
- Coaching/mentoring experience with less-senior sales staff
- Demonstrated problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Ability to meet attendance, overtime, on-call, and other reliability requirements of the job
- 8+ years of sales experience with demonstrated management in the healthcare industry
- Travel required for this position is 10% to 25%
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and / or patient sites within a designated area
Careers with BriovaRx Infusion Services. If you choose a career with BriovaRx Infusion Services, you’ll join a team that is dedicated not only to delivering the latest in home infusion therapy, but also providing that care in a patient-first approach that offers better outcomes. As part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we strive to help our patients feel comfortable in their regimen so they can receive the treatment they need while maintaining the lifestyle they prefer. At BriovaRx Infusion Services, you’ll join a team that inspires you to do better every day, resulting in your life’s best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Infusion, New York, NY, Albany