This position will work in conjunction with the Regional Director of Sales and Marketing supporting the Company in its effort to achieve community and regional Sales and Marketing goals. The Senior Living Regional Sales Specialist primary focus will be providing hands-on support, guidance and direction to staff in our assisted living residences in the implementation of sales and marketing programs.
We are looking for leaders that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees through extraordinary experiences . . . because everyone deserves a great life!
- Work closely with the Executive Director (ED) and Sales and Marketing staff in the development and execution of the marketing plans in the assigned community or region
- Provide direct selling support to improve sales performance and meet assignment sales expectations
- Develop relationships with qualified referral sources, conduct tours with potential residents and their families, and close sales
- Establish public relations events to promote goodwill in the community
- Maintain good, active relationships with all residents and their families
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field preferred.
- 3 years sales/marketing experience in the senior living/healthcare industry.
- Ops experience a plus.
- Strong commitment to importance of proactive sales and marketing as it relates to community occupancy and financial success.
- Strong customer service track record with measurable results.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results.
- Direct sales experience with demonstrated results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Must be a self-motivated team player with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Formal sales training, adult training and team building skills preferred.
- Must pass criminal background check.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating environment, Microsoft Office, and e-mail programs
- Willingness to travel to Meridian Senior Living Communities.
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer