Regional Vice President -- New Eastern Region
Find a Career. Gain a Family.
The Regional Vice President (RVP) is a key leadership position that drives the success and long-term growth strategies for Safelite AutoGlass. The RVP will report to the Senior Vice President of Operations -- East and will lead a team of District Managers with a strong focus on growing and improving market share in their region.
Key markets in the area include Baltimore, DC Metro, Richmond, Chesapeake, Pittsburgh and West Virginia.
- Develops strategy for both short and long-term goals to continuously grow the region's sales and operations market share by reviewing the potential growth of the market against current market share.
- Maintains responsibility for profit and loss of assigned markets.
- Develops nationally powered, and locally driven strategies to drive operational best practices and service excellence. Creates new operational practices and processes for improvement.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for monitoring market activities such as units installed, shortfall rates, overall sales, etc.
- Researches and analyzes potential new markets by gathering demographic data from the corporate office and coupling it with local data such as automobile population and maintains responsibility for profit and loss of assigned markets.
- Inspires, leads, engages and develops a team of District Managers and indirectly to all regional associates.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field, or equivalent experience required
- Operations and sales leadership experience required
- 10+ years leadership and supervision experience required
- Ability to travel up to 70%
- Knowledge of sales & marketing techniques and driving business growth
- Ability to lead people, achieve results through others, and assemble high performing teams, and lead change management
- Proven experience with budget management, strategic planning and management practices
- Advanced knowledge and experience with preparing financial, operational and written reporting
- Forward and progressive thinker with the ability to plan short and long-term with the ability to provide strategic and functional level solutions
- Valid driver's license