Primary Location: United States-CA-CABakersfield
Everybody needs a job, but only extraordinary people work here! Our team is fun, creative and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of people we serve. The heart of what we do, is support and serve people with intellectual and developmental disabilities of all ages.
Description As a Registered Nurse with Chateau D' Bakersfield, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supports individuals we serve in a clinic setting. We seek a passionate individual who can provide clinical care to persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities. In this role you will utilize your skills to assess and ensure each individual’s health care needs are carried out with the support of program staff. Do you have nursing experience and looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your education and skill set to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00a.m.- 4:30p.m.Pay: $35.00/Hr
- Conduct assessments, implement health care plans and respond to changes of condition
- Provides technical assistance, medical oversight and training of staff to ensure the effective implementation of all related services
- Administers medications and provides documentation according to established guidelines
- Provides input regarding health care services to be included in each individual’s service plan
- Monitors and ensures physicians orders are documented and carried out as prescribed
- Supervision of Licensed Vocational Nurses
What We Require:
- Current Registered Nurse license
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nursing (RN) program
- One year of related experience working with developmentally and/or intellectually disabled individuals
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Access to a registered vehicle with insurance coverage
- Holiday, Vacation and Sick Pay
- Full compensation and benefits package
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Family oriented environment
- Casual dress
- Employee Discounts, Event and Activities
- Free Training
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Access to jobs through-out our Nation-Wide Network
- Advancement opportunities
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. California MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+ consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!