Registered Nurse or Licensed practical nurse
Primary Location: United States-IA-IACedar Rapids
Come join REM Iowa in the very important work we do supporting individuals with intellectual disabilities, brain injury and emotional, behavioral or medical complexities. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve.
This position is Monday - Friday 6am to 2pm.
As a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse(LPN), you'll carry out rewarding work, playing an integral and crucial role in the success of our organization. Based in community settings, RNs and LPNs provide assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation, personal hygiene, and medication administration. Also provide nursing services, training and support to address the medical needs of individuals with developmental disabilities and other complex needs in an 8 person ICF/ID program. RNs and LPNs administer medications, complete nursing documentation as needed; compile data and prepares health assessments for team evaluation and review in compliance with agency and ICF regulations and provide health care related guidance to co-workers. The Nurse coordinates and monitors on-going individual examinations and orders necessary supplies and medications.
RNs and LPNs may also facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work or other activities. In addition, RNs and LPNs support therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership with clinical staff to enhance the quality of life for those we support.
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the type of impact you want to make… we want to hear from you! Bring the right attitude, we’ll train you for success!
What we require of you:
• Valid/current nursing license (RN or LPN)
• Must be 18 years of age
• Valid driver’s license in good standing required for most positions
• Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance if providing transportation for individuals receiving services
• Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
• Full compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
• A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
• Vacation time, Sick time, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
• Full time available
• Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
• Job training, career development, and advancement opportunities
• Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!