Registered Nurse or LPN
Primary Location: United States-IA-IACoralville
INSERT PARTNER BOILER PLATE HERE
As a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse, you'll carry out rewarding work, playing an integral and crucial role in the success of our organization. Based in community settings, RNs and LPNs provide assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation, personal hygiene, and medication administration. Also provide nursing services, training and support to address the medical needs of individuals with developmental disabilities and other complex needs in an 8 person ICF/ID program. RNs and LPNs administer medications, complete nursing documentation as needed; compile data and prepares health assessments for team evaluation and review in compliance with agency and ICF regulations and provide health care related guidance to co-workers. The Nurse coordinates and monitors on-going individual examinations and orders necessary supplies and medications.
RNs and LPNs may also facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work or other activities. In addition, RNs and LPNs support therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership with clinical staff to enhance the quality of life for those we support.
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the type of impact you want to make… we want to hear from you! Bring the right attitude, we’ll train you for success!
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be 18 years of age
• Valid driver’s license in good standing required for most positions
• Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance if providing transportation for individuals receiving services
• Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
• Valid/current nursing license (RN or LPN)Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. EOE/AAE