As a RN at our Community, you’ll assist with the comprehensive delivery of personal care services to residents on a day-to-day basis following required regulatory requirements. You will also assist in maintaining a physical, social and psychological environment, which will be conducive to the best interests and welfare of the residents.
We are looking for leaders that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees through extraordinary experiences . . . because everyone deserves a great life!Requirements
- Must be licensed RN in good standing with State Licensing Authority.
- Knowledgeable of State and local rules, regulations, laws and ordinances relating to licensed senior housing.
- Memory care experience preferred.
- Previous supervisory and/or management experience in a related healthcare setting.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community and State officials and general public.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and ability to re-prioritize daily tasks in order to accommodate fluctuating needs of the resident and Community.
- Must have strong documentation skills.
- Must pass criminal background check and meet all health requirements.
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer