Registered Nurse (RN) NIGHT SHIFT
Primary Location: CO-COLittleton-5945 S Wright St
Registered Nurse, RN, Night Shift, Littleton, CO
Bring your Nursing experience to our growing, mission-driven organization!
Come join our amazing team of Registered Nurses supporting individuals with brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses. Make a difference every day as a patient advocate providing prescribed nursing services, training and supports to address the medical and psychiatric needs of individuals with Acquired Brain Injury and other catastrophic injuries. We provide a balance of service and support – combining personal choice, flexibility and community integration with professional oversight, family involvement and stability.
We are looking for a dynamic, RN for the Littleton CareMeridian location.
This is a 36 bed facility, in a residential setting helping our residents with medical complex injuries and illnesses succeed in their rehabilitation.
and The MENTOR Network the RN is critical to our success and exemplifies the
wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
If you are looking to be a part of a team that cares about who they are and what they do to support our residents, and compassion is a key to your success then we are looking for you!
The RN role is a terrific role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up in the organization.
Provide clinical care to address the medical needs of the individuals we serve
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served, ensure quality services provided
- Provide prescribed medical treatment and personal
- Administer medications and provide documentation according to established guidelines
- Conduct assessments, implement health care plans and respond to changes of condition
- Ensure physicians’ orders are documented and carried out as prescribed
- Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and professional service providers.
- Provide technical assistance, medical oversight and training of program staff to ensure the effective implementation of all related services
- Provide input regarding health care services to be included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP)
- Accompany individuals to medical visits in medical emergencies
- Actively attend and participate in team meetings as required
- Maintain confidentiality and treat others with dignity and respect in all you do
What we ask of you:
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nursing (RN) program
- One year of related experience (preferred but not required- we love new grads!)
- Experience working with medically complex individuals, acute, Long Term Care (or similar)
- Current RN license, active and in good standing
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS), CPR, First Aid certifications; HIV/AIDS, BBP and ACT training
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, residents, and families
- Excellent assessment skills with the ability to exercise critical thinking in the clinical environment. Ability to prioritize, strong organizational skills
- Effective communication skills a must – ability to communicate clearly with team members, medical professionals, those we serve, and their families.
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive pay rates; paid time off, Holiday Pay, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Career development and advancement opportunities with low patient-to-staff ratios
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress
- On-the-job training including career development, advancement and paid CEU opportunities
- Access to opportunities throughout our nationwide Network
CareMeridian is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers in 36 states offering quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join CareMeridian and The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.