Registered Nurse (RN)
Primary Location: CA-CASan Dimas-1136 / 1148 Puente St
Registered Nurse (RN) with CareMeridian
Bring your Nursing experience to our growing, mission-driven organization!
Come join our amazing team of Registered Nurses in our new facility located in San Dimas,CA supporting individuals with brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses. Make a difference every day as a patient advocate providing prescribed nursing services, training and supports to address the medical and psychiatric needs of individuals with Acquired Brain Injury and other catastrophic injuries. We provide a balance of service and support – combining personal choice, flexibility and community integration with professional oversight, family involvement and stability.
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served, ensure quality services provided
- Provide prescribed medical treatment and personal care services
- Administer medications and provide documentation according to established guidelines
- Conduct assessments, implement health care plans and respond to changes of condition
- Ensure physicians’ orders are documented and carried out as prescribed
- Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and professional service providers.
- Provide technical assistance, medical oversight and training of program staff to ensure the effective implementation of all related services
- Provide input regarding health care services to be included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP)
- Accompany individuals to medical visits in medical emergencies
- Actively attend and participate in team meetings as required
- Maintain confidentiality and treat others with dignity and respect in all you do
What we ask of you:
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nursing (RN) program
- Two years of related experience working a nursing capacity, ideally with medically complex patients
- Current RN license in good standing within the state of residence.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS), CPR,
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, residents, and families
- Excellent assessment skills with the ability to exercise critical thinking in the clinical environment. Ability to prioritize, strong organizational skills
- Effective communication skills a must – ability to communicate clearly with team members, medical professionals, those we serve, and their families.
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive pay rates; paid time off, Holiday Pay, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Career development and advancement opportunities with low patient-to-staff ratios
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress
- On-the-job training including career development, advancement and paid CEU opportunities
- Access to opportunities throughout our nationwide Network
- We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!