You're looking for something bigger for your career. How about inventing the future of health care? OptumRx is creating an innovative approach to Specialty Home Infusion. Here you'll find a professional culture where you can use your talent and our resources to make an impact on a huge scale. With better schedules than retail and more reach than any hospital, you'll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere. Take this opportunity to start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a Senior Clinical Coordinator, you'll wear many hats, and work in a variety of environments. Sometimes, you'll interact with members leaving the hospital - possibly with new medications or diagnoses. Or, perhaps, you'll assist members with safe, effective transitions from care environments to where they live. You may also act as an intermediary between providers and members - serving in numerous roles, such as educator, evaluator, service coordinator, community resource researcher and more. The result? Fewer hospitalizations, ER visits and costly service gaps; and a less stressed, more effective health care system for us all.
What makes your clinical career greater with UnitedHealth Group? You'll work within an incredible team culture; a clinical and business collaboration that is learning and evolving every day. And, when you contribute, you'll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere.
- Receive, evaluate, accept and execute the initial patient intake process to assure that patient verification, assessment, teaching and ongoing scheduling of nursing services occur in timely manner
- Assist members with the transition from a care facility back to their home
- Provide a complete continuum of quality care through close communication with members via phone interaction
- Support members with condition education, medication reviews and connections to resources
- Assures timely communication with other company personnel and outside providers to assure the quality and continuity of patient care
- Participate in call rotation, as needed
- Current, unrestricted RN license in the state of PA
- Five Year’s RN Home Infusion Experience
- Knowledge of Infusion Nursing Standards (INS) and nursing process’s including assessment, problem identification of nursing diagnosis, planning, communicating, implementation and evaluation
- Computer / typing proficiency to enter / retrieve data in electronic clinical records; experience with email, internet research, use of online calendars and other software applications
- Case management experience
- Supervisor or manager experience
Careers with BriovaRx Infusion Services. Discover a health services career that encourages your professional growth while delivering steadfast commitment to exceptional patient care. We were founded as AxelaCare by a close group of medical professionals in Lenexa, KS to provide patient - focused, state of the art home infusion services for acute, hemophilia and intravenous immune globulin (IVIg) therapies. Today we collaborate with leading doctors to provide a wide range of therapies in the convenience and safety of the patient’s home; and we recently joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies. It all reinforces our commitment to empowering people in the pursuit and delivery of exceptional patient care, and creating personalized career paths to discovering your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Nurse, Care Coordinator, Case Manager, Case Management, Managed Care, Home Infusion, Home Health, Infusion Nurse, infusion therapy, INS, Advanced Care, AxelaCare,