Registered Nurse (RN)
Primary Location: ME-MEStandish-234 Northeast Rd
Every person needs the support of
others, but we look for very special people to support the seniors and adults
As an RN Nurse Consultant with NeuroRestorative Maine, you’ll be one of those special people. NeuroRestorative Maine offers a continuum of services and supports for adults with brain injuries, including those with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. Our services help those we serve feel their best and be as active as they would like to be. Our caring staff works with each participant to create an individualized Plan of Care that fits their needs and interests. For one adult, this may mean help managing an illness such as diabetes. For another, it may mean social activities; help with medications and meals tailored to their special dietary needs. Depending on each person’s unique needs, the care plan may include services such as social activities, healthy, meals, and transportation to and from their local center.
NeuroRestorative Maine is seeking a dynamic and passionate person to serve as RN Nurse Consultant and Trainer, the right candidate will support our residential teams to address the medical, behavioral, and psychiatric needs of our individuals.
Specific tasks include:
- Plans and organizes activities in medical oversight, to ensure patient needs are met in accordance with instructions of physician and the facility’s administrative procedures.
- Oversees the training of the CRMA’s that administration of medications, performance of physical assessments, provision of treatments.
- Evaluates CRMA activities to ensure patient care, staff relations, and efficiency of service.
- Observes CRMA care for patients to ensure that care is carried out as directed and that treatment is administered in accordance with physician's instructions.
- Investigates and resolves complaints, and refers unusual problems to superior. Plans and organizes orientation and in-service training for staff members, and participates in guidance and educational programs.
- Participates in the Quality Improvement Program
What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Family-oriented environment,
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
What we require of you:
- Current RN license
- The ability to be certified as a CRMA instructor
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Minimum of two years experience
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. NeuroRestorative Maine is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!