buybuyBABY is seeking passionate, energized, customer service focused people who thrive on a fast pace, enjoy working in a team environment, and take pride in making every customer experience remarkable.
buybuyBABY offers: Flexible Hours that work around your busy life, Employee Discounts across all Bed Bath and Beyond brands, and a comprehensive training program that is a recipe for your success!
The Registry Specialist provides personalized service while working directly with customers to assist in registry creation and to engage customers who need assistance identifying items that they will need for their new arrival. The position requires a high degree of product and service knowledge and excellent customer service and selling skills.
• Assist customers in creating registries
• Meet with customers on a one-on-one basis to assist with determining personal needs and compiling merchandise preference list
• Regularly updates registry to track items purchased and change personal information, as needed
• Explain features of a broad array of merchandise to customers
• Promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and requests for support
• Resolve customer issues and escalates issues as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
• Organize and straighten merchandise areas on the sales floor
• Resolve customer issues using customer service skills, and escalates issues to more senior associates as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
• Perform Sales Associate tasks
• Perform additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes and cart retrieval
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 2-4 years of retail experience desired
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.