Primary Location: CA-CASanta Barbara-1135 N Patterson Ave
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Description CareMeridian is seeking a Rehabilitation Aide to assist with monitoring clients and providing a safe, clean, therapeutic environment. In addition provide general assistance with activities of daily living.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide and maintain an orderly, safe, clean, and warm therapeutic environment within the residential day treatment program.
- Assist with monitoring clients during breaks and lunchtime, including behavioral concerns, bathroom assistance, and general assistance as needed for all activities of daily living.
- Assume responsibility for persons served and support therapeutic goals.
- Complete all required documentation as deemed necessary.
- Attend meetings with the team and the supervisor as deemed necessary.
- Attend all training sessions as scheduled by the supervisor.
- Treat clients with respect, dignity, and compassion at all times.
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times and ensure confidentiality of privileged information.
- Cooperate with the licensee and Department of Social Services in any inspection or investigation.
- Complete all other duties and projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Possess a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent and must be at least 18 years of age. Healthcare experience or background helpful. Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations: Must maintain a current valid driver’s license and all required certifications and tests as required by state of operation. Must complete CPR and First Aid training.