At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Enterprise Core Services Group
Enterprise Core Services (ECS) was recently formed to be one of the foundational horizontal organizations within Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) / Enterprise Chief Information Office (ECIO) in addition to Enterprise Platform Services and Enterprise Architecture. The primary mission for core services is the delivery of technology solutions with sustainable compliance, efficiency and innovation across the bank. As ECS moves forward the big opportunity is to create common solutions and services that are measurable and that the entire Wells Fargo enterprise can take advantage of to simplify, modernize and transform
Cornerstone Application Production Support Team
The Cornerstone Application Production Support (CAPS) team provides Level 2 production support for Cornerstone application which is used for customer due diligence, AML, and KYC for all lines of businesses across global locations satisfying multiple regulatory jurisdictions. This team provides key IT Service Management services including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Vulnerability Management, and Release & Deployment Management for production environments.
Level 2 support comprised of application support personnel responsible for making sure that application is available during business hours or as agreed by the stakeholders. Support is provided by follow the sun model and is escalation point for engagement by technology, business, and operations for all application issues.
Wells Fargo Wholesale & Wealth Technology Platform services division is seeking an Application Systems Engineer to provide Release and Deployment coordination of Cornerstone; Wells Fargo’s centralized CDD, AML, and KYC system. This position requires a technologist with extensive knowledge of Release and Configuration Management. A familiarity with the challenges associated with working in a large, highly regulated enterprise is expected, as is a drive to lead enterprise-wide deployments and environment configuration. Excellent interpersonal skills will be required to work well with business leaders as well as multiple development and quality/user acceptance teams. This role will require a high degree of organizational skill, as well as a breadth of technical knowledge.
- Maintenance or release calendars.
- Creation and maintenance of release plans, strategies, and checklists.
- Maintain consistency with company Release, Change and Risk Management policies.
- Participation in release planning meetings.
- Coordination of deployments during, and outside of, business hours.
- Deliver of timely communication to interested parties regarding deployments, outages, maintenance activities, and deadline reminders.
- Ownership of deployment change requests.
- Management of deployment-intake requests.
- Coordination of resolution efforts pertaining to environment and deployment related issues.
- Duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities, as well as others as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Compliance with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.).
- Adherence to Bank policies and procedures.
- Completion of required training.
- Participation with transition efforts to automated deployments.
- This position requires working on-site during regular working hours (M-F) and flexibility to provide support remotely during off-hours (including holidays) as needed.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Change management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of system monitoring and automation
- Knowledge and understanding of uDeploy
- 4+ years of banking industry experience
- 2+ years of testing or quality assurance experience
- Knowledge and understanding of technology applications/macros design, development, testing, and deployment
- Knowledge and understanding of Oracle
- Knowledge and understanding of data management concepts, process, tools, and environments
- Knowledge and understanding of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming
- Knowledge and understanding of Web Services
- Knowledge and understanding of software defined networking
- Knowledge and understanding of technology server: side scripting
- Knowledge and understanding of multiple source code version control systems in working with branches, tags and labels
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Agile experience
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.